Saturday 19 September 2015

New WIP

Hello again,

This spare time which is appearing with my holidays is such a blessing. It's allowing me the time to finally do what I want to do and not just what the school wants me to do. Today I wrote over 2000 words for my latest project and had I been still in school, that most likely would not have happened.

I thought I would share the prologue that I wrote today and see what people think about it. It gives a small insight as to what this next project of mine is about. All I can tell you at this point is: pirates and space. I will allow for your imagination to conjure up whatever thoughts those two words together bring to mind. Maybe a parrot with its head in a fish bowl thing?

Before anyone chooses to begin reading it--yes, I am aware that it probably still needs some work. This is still sort of rough. It has been written out on paper, then typed up onto the computer and then re-read again. But as always, there can still be some mistakes.

You can find the link to the prologue linked below :) Just copy and paste the link into a browser and you should be all set to read it :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tP-bcW3PLVSnJodzd4c1VlbHc/view?usp=sharing


Thanks to anyone who reads it. I don't mind if nobody reads it at all but thought I would just put it out there and see what happens. Your advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. :)


~Maddie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment